Monday 18 April 2016

A bit of bla, bla, bla...

I don't know how to start this post. I am just thinking in English right now. That's not that strange for me. I do communicate in this language on a daily basis. However, my mother tongues are Valencian and Spanish. I also speak English and German everyday, although I dominate the first better than the later. Nevertheless, to write a post about cooking or knitting (or whatever kind of DIY), I feel more comfortable in Spanish... I don't know why (come on, really?).

I would like to start translating some of my posts to English, so I can get to a larger audience, but it is damn difficult for me to find a bit of time. Not because of the writing, but because all of the edition time you need. I want to send e-mail around whenever I have a new post in the blog. but that implies a lot of "post-production edition and marketing" time.

Therefore I have decided to include a new kind of posts in my blog: a "Bla, bla, bla, ..." page, where I will try to post something more often, but without including all kind of publicity to the new added material. I also want to use English for everything that it is published here. Maybe including some small links to older posts and shortened translations. Let's see... I'm still finding my style.

I hope sometimes there is something interesting for somebody to read...

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment